Monday, March 22, 2010

GOOD MORNING

Is that the title for this post that you'd expect from me, given the news of yesterday? It's not what I would have expected from me. I've read a couple of links from instapundit.com this morning that have really resonated. I'm sure they will be the basis for more blog entries today. But the first is this (the first paragraph),
And so now we have it.

I thought I might need to try my small part to cheer people up and calm them down, but for once I have underestimated the American people. People, by and large, seem not only calm but absolutely determined. Everywhere I have looked this morning the reaction seems to be more or less the same: a nation of steely-eyed missile men. These Marxist bastards have no idea what is coming for them. No idea.

Laugh while you can, Monkey Boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment