Friday, March 12, 2010

SUMS IT UP

This morning I read the following headline:

OBAMA DELAYS ASIA TRIP TO DEAL WITH HEALTH CARE

The content of the article wasn't what propelled me to write this post. It was the headline, itself. For me, it sums up Obama's tendency to postpone foreign policy for social policy, or more specifically for now, to put off world issues for his health care reform.

Maybe it's even broader - postponing everything for his health care reform, including dealing with the economic collapse.

On a different topic, but related to Obamacare, I watched an interview on PJTV that was heartening to listen to. I hope it gets wider coverage.

Their lead was: PJTV: Brandi Milloy interviews an Obama cousin who’s a physician, and not an ObamaCare fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment